I've been tagged! Dee at Let's Just See has asked that I list 20 random things about myself. These are about as random as you can get. :-P
1. I am a member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.
2. I love to read (SciFi, Fantasy, Drama, Chick Lit, Mysteries).
3. I married an Englishman.
4. I'm 5'1" if I stand up straight.
5. My husband is 6'4" if he slouches.
6. I drive a pick-up truck.
7. I still hang out with my friend I met when I was three.
8. I taught skating classes.
9. I drink obscene quantities of hot tea.
10. I got a another dog (Bucky) this week.
11. I am a book/art/office supply store addict.
12. I break out in hives from sunlight.
13. I lived in Guam.
14. Three years ago, I donated 21 inches of my hair to the Locks of Love program.
15. I could donate another 20 something inches or so tomorrow.
16. I'm a hockey fan.
17. I met my husband on matchmaker.com.
18. I collect salt and pepper shakers.
19. I once backed a Pinto (first car) into a gas pump and DIDN'T blow up!
20. I listen to audio books while I work. Right now, I'm listening to this.
I'm tagging any Children's Illustrator Blog Ring member who has time to list 20 Random things about themselves.